Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Maternity Leave

It is with mixed emotions that I announce that my last day before maternity leave will be on Thursday, May 4th.  While we are very excited to grow our family, I will greatly miss working with your children each day.  It has been an absolute pleasure to work with each and every one of your children, and I am saddened that I will not be with them until the end of the school year.

Miss Jillian Camire, my long term sub, was in today to meet with our class.  She observed our class routines and spent time getting to know the students.  She will also be visiting on Wednesday morning and for the whole day on Thursday to ensure a smooth transition for all students.

Please know that I fully intend to check my emails while I am on leave so please feel free to copy me on anything that you send to Miss Camire that you would like for me to be aware of.  I also plan to visit the class once things have settled down for us as a family.

I greatly appreciate all of the support and best wishes!  It has been a joy to work with you and your children this year.  Thank you for everything!